- Anything merino (I love Malabrigo)
- sock yarn, superwash is nice, but not necessary
- anything handmade
- 16" circs, either Addi Turbo or Knitpicks Harmony (I have sizes #3, #7, #8 & #10.5)
- pretty stitch markers - I have sock sized ones already, would really like some #8's
- Coffee Pods - hazelnut is my fav!
- Chocolate is always nice, the darker the better
- any knitting pattern you are in love w/ - also, I would like to start collecting some of
- super cool buttons - fancy, wood, vintage, handmade, toggle - anything goes!
- I collect H's (as in the letter)
- a Mini Kacha-Kacha row counter
- Back issues of Interweave Knits, Knitscene or Rebecca in English
I'm on a burnt orange kick right now. Also love pink, green, blue... pretty much any color. Not a huge fan of purple, but don't mind dark plums so much.
fragrances - (i.e. candles, lotions) I like scents that are clean or fruity. Not crazy about floral or musky scents. Vanilla and dessert scents are always good too - although they can sometimes make me want dessert, and that is not a good thing.
Since my Weenie asked, the boys are going to be Darth Vader (little guy) and a Clone trooper (big guy) for Halloween this year. I'm super excited cause they have never co-ordinated their costumes b-4 and their choices somewhat reflect their personalities. LG is a bit of a bully and BG tends to take orders pretty well.