I still have most my shopping to do. It's really no different than any other year actually. Still don't know what to get the boys - but nearly everyone else is getting gift cards. (sorry if that ruins anyone's surprise)
I make a list every year, but really don't care if I get any of it at all. I feel this year should be no different than others -so here it goes!
- not to be in the hospital
- Namaste knitting handbag in brick, rust or raspberry
- Sock Needle set
- Shopping Bags
- Amazon or Borders gift cards
- Patons Classic Merino Wool in either blue, orange or taupe (6-8 skeins will usually make a sweater, but I'd be pleased w/ one skein)
- this yarn in sprout
- Socks that Rock Lightweight - anything from the Raven Clan
- Black Chucks - wmns size 9
I know that's a lot of knitty stuff, but that's what's peaking my interest right now. Nothing is necassary though - I really just want a relaxing holiday season w/ everyone I love.