Thursday, November 29, 2007

26 days till Christmas

I still have most my shopping to do.  It's really no different than any other year actually.  Still don't know what to get the boys - but nearly everyone else is getting gift cards.  (sorry if that ruins anyone's surprise)
 
I make a list every year, but really don't care if I get any of it at all.  I feel this year should be no different than others -so here it goes!
 
  • not to be in the hospital
  • Namaste knitting handbag in brick, rust or raspberry
  • Sock Needle set
  • Shopping Bags
  • Amazon or Borders gift cards
  • Patons Classic Merino Wool in either blue, orange or taupe (6-8 skeins will usually make a sweater, but I'd be pleased w/ one skein)
  • this yarn in sprout
  • Socks that Rock Lightweight - anything from the Raven Clan
  • Black Chucks - wmns size 9

I know that's a lot of knitty stuff, but that's what's peaking my interest right now.  Nothing is necassary though - I really just want a relaxing holiday season w/ everyone I love.

No comments: