Monday, April 20, 2009

Getting warmer!!!

Isn't my niece adorable!!! These are just a few of the photos I took of her and her mommy the day before Easter.  I finally finished editing and sifting through them all... I took over 100 just of them.  I also took some of the MIL & FIL and of the little BIL and his family that day too.  Hopefully I'll finish editing those tomorrow and get a few of them posted soon too.

I have to brag about getting a free haircut today.  My friend Kimberly needed a hair model... she was trying to get a job at the Custom Cuts in E-ville...  Good news, she got the job and bonus, my hair looks great!

Living Greener and being a looser are combined today.  Ever since we moved the boys have wanted to walk home from school so I walked to school when it was time to pick them up and we all walked home together.  I don't think they will be asking to do it again anytime soon.  They thought it was waaay too long a walk... even though it only took us 15-20 minutes (mostly because they were so pokey, ok their legs are shorter than mine are too).  

I should also note that most of my seeds have germinated... including the hollyhocks which makes me so stinkin' excited!!!  I'll have some pics of my little sprouts for tomorrow!

No comments: