Thursday, April 23, 2009

Living for this weekend

This has been a crazy busy week.  T worked all weekend and has worked late nearly every night this week... we've had t-ball practice, baseball practice, knit night, and soccer practice... I missed choir practice this week.  And we're all crabby.  I also found out that the Galleria won't let us have the Knit In Public Day event there.... which is so lame and frustrating. Today was a good day though... had lunch w/ Jackie @ Pi and then we hung out at Knitty Couture where I picked up the Spring Interweave Knits and a skein of Dream In Color Smooshy... sock yarn makes me so happy. 
 
Anyway, tomorrow we have absolutely nothing going on.  Take that back... I'm going w/ P on his field trip to the Botanical Gardens... I can't wait to go though... as long as my group is well behaved, it should be a fun day.
 
Saturday we have a soccer game and then Jackie and I should be hanging out together... we're going to some sheep shearing thing in the CWE and there was talk of cupcakes :D

No comments: