Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Top 5 on my DVR

I am such a slacker... but I'm making myself blog tonight anyway.  I had to run P to baseball practice at 5p and then have Q at t-ball practice at 530p.  We didn't all get home till 8pm, not including T.  He's been working like crazy lately trying to do the system upgrade at work.  I think I've seen him for a total of 5 hours in the past 3 days... probably less.  Anyway I have nothing for green living or being a looser today. Instead, for my happy thought of the day, here's a list of my top 5 favorite shows I DVR, in no particular order

1. The Young and the Restless
2. The Big Bang Therory and How I Met Your Mother (I'm lumping these together... and really, I only love HIMYM for NPH)
3. Avatar, The Last Airbender... I'm totally in love w/ this show, even if it is a cartoon
4. The Biggest Looser - Go Kristen, Go! She's my girl!!!
5. The Office - I record this on both Thursday nights for the new eps. and on TBS on Tuesday nights... I can watch the reruns over and over!

No comments: