Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New sock drying rack

I'm clearly not a daily blogger, but that's besides the point.

Anyway, check out my new sweet drying rack. I feel like such an old
lady. Not really, but until now I thought that only old ladies used
these things, mainly cause when I was young and worked at Kmart amd
Wmart only old ladies bought these things. I think it's genious though
and now will not have to employ multiple hangers for sock drying,
which are always inconvienently hung all over my bedroom when I washed
and dried socks. BTW, that is not every pair I own. I have a pair on
my feet and another pair clean that I can wear tomorrow. Sadly I have
one more pair that experienced an unfortunate felting incident.

1 comment:

Karen said...

This "old lady" has used one of these wonderful fold-up racks forever! My kids got them when they left home--not that they have any handknit socks to dry, but they use them for everything else they don't put in the dryer. Makes a decent sweater dryer with a towel draped acrpss the top rods. My DD keeps hers in the big sauna tub they never use.