Friday, December 04, 2009

Am I crazy? I should do this.

So I'm sitting in front of the boys school, waiting to pick them up. I
ran to Kmart for some Christmas ornaments and too look for pj pants
and picked up The Biggest Looser 30-Day jumpstart. Sitting in the car
reading it. And I can't believe what just crossed my mind, what I'm
seriously considering.

I can't believe I may actually do this. Can I really do this? Am I
strong enough? I'm actually breaking down about to cry. WTF. Why is
this such a big deal. Why can't I do this. Can I really blog about my
weightloss? Can I put myself out there for anyone to see? It's no
secret that I'm fat. Why am I afraid to put that number out there.
That number that has climbed and climbed and is like a noose around my
neck, slowly choking the life out of me.

Sunday is the day. I should be over my sinus infection enough by then
to workout. Can I do it though? Can I come back here and post that
number. Post a photo. Put myself out there. I guess we'll have to wait
and see.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I'll do it with you. Looking through my old photos for Mom's scrapbook, I can see how the pounds have piled on over the years! Of course, we won't be eating any broccoli cheddar soup bowls at Bread Co--lol-- and the fastest knitting can't be called "aerobic" exercise :D