Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day 23

I'm feeling like a total slacker, I didn't post last weeks results and I'm behind on this weeks too.  Last week's weigh-in, which was on Day 15 (Dec 21st) I lost 2.2 lbs, my current weight was xxx lbs.

I've struggled this past week.  Just too much going on preparing for Christmas and with the boys (including T) being home all week, I didn't work out like I should.  I did eat like I should most of the time.  It was really hard at all the parties we went to though, which totaled 6.  I also weighed in a day late, after I had already had breakfast, so these results may or may not be accurate.  Anyway, my weight this morning was xxx lbs, for a gain of 1.6 lbs.  I will admit that I am not thrilled with that, but I'm not disappointed either.  It's actually better than I expected.  

I have been eating much better though the past few days and here is what I've noticed.  If you eat good, healthy food, you don't feel like crap.  This really shouldn't be surprising, but slightly is, since it was only a laps of a few days.  Christmas night I actually felt ill and I know it was because, even though I tried, I ate the wrong things.  I never felt like I over ate though, which is always a problem I think around the holidays.  Unfortunately the only way I could have avoided eating the wrong things would have been to bring my own food, and only eat that or just have stayed home and missed out on some well needed family time.

Hopefully tomorrow I will find the time to talk about some of the tools I have come up with to help me stay on track.

No comments: