Sunday, January 10, 2010

Bad week

I really, REALLY slacked off last week, at least for the last half. Thursday the boys went to the movies with the children church group to see the Chipmunks. T took me out to dinner. I had a big fat juicy burger... was the best burger ever, prolly because it has been foreve since I've had red meat. Friday was another inclement weather day so the boys and I went shopping with my mom and dad at the Mills. We had a great time at Cabela's, had a little lunch, bought me a few things and bought the boys new coats. We got Vin Hoa for dinner and just was way too heavy and not enough veg. Sat was lunch with Shilo & Jackie and it included another burger, fries and finished it off with chocolate nachos. That evening we hung out at my sis' and had some bbq and again, very little veg. Woke up today with a serious food hangover from the damage done over the past 3 days. And to make things worse, I think I was dehydrated all 3 days and it really got the best off me. I noticed yesterday I was actually affecting my speach.

It was good to slow down today, suck down a bunch of h2o and OD on some veggies. Back on track tomorrow and back to the gym with myself. Really dreading the weigh-in tomorrow AM.

No comments: