The paisley print was the jumping off point. I found 9 other prints to match, mostly, and started digging online for a pattern. I quickly fell in love with the disappearing 9 patch. I spent 2-3 hours Friday night cutting my fabric into 15x5 strips and about an hour Saturday matching them into groups of three, but so that no one print was paired up with another print more than once. Started sewing the strips together yesterday and finished it off today. So I've managed to finish the first phase this weekend, which is sewing each threesome of 15x5 strips together and cutting them into strips so it looks like I spent way more time piecing each individually. I'm anxious to start sewing those strips together for my 9-patches, and then more cutting fun can begin!
Oh, in my previous post I accidentally included 2 of the same photo, I will include the one I intended to attach. In case anyone is wondering, yes, all this spinning and sewing means I have not been knitting.